Meditation Retreat at SatDarshan Anaikatty
SatDarshan is a tranquil resort for Meditation. We warmly invite you for our Meditation Centre named “SatDarshan”. It purely runs for a noble cause. This service is available for Seekers, Sadak (Meditators) and contemplators around the globe and worldwide travelers for Truth.
This Centre located in a calm, quiet and tranquil atmosphere near a tribal village in the bed of River Siruvani with following amenities.
- Cleanly maintained room with attached bath.
- Three times vegetarian food with Tea/Snacks.
- Meditations at the sprawling Meditation Hall.
There are 9 rooms with attached bath and toilet. Individually we can put up 9 persons and in case of a group, sixteen to eighteen or more persons can be accommodated. Price Per day charges (Indian resident) Rs 500/- per person Per day charges and for (Foreigners) Rs 600/- per person.
- Charges are Inclusive of accommodation, vegetarian food, Tea/Coffee and snacks.
- Charges for the “Events” fixed according to the facilitator fee and other amenities
- Monetary contributions accepted gratefully with reverence, as it will aid the management to function better.
The objective of this fee is not for the purpose of revenue generation but to run the center in a viable way which includes covering all the basics such as maintenance, salaries for the employed, unexpected damages and miscellaneous expenses.
The amount we charge is a bare minimum equated to that of an individual’s minimum expense for a day. Actually, those who are not able to afford this fee can write to us and avail three days of guest accommodation with food, based on the availability of rooms.
Following is a general routine of SatDarshan. There may be minor changes according to some situations and events.
5:30 am Wake up bell
6.00 -7.00 am Meditation
8.00 – 8.45 am Breakfast
9.00 – 10.30 am Seva (Selfless work)
12.00 -12.30 pm Meditation
12.30 – 1.15pm Lunch
4.00 – 4.45pm Tea with Sharing
6.30 – 7.30pm Meditation
7.30 – 8.15pm Dinner
9.00- 10 pm Last Event & Lights out/Silence
Points to Ponder
- To maintain the ethos and the atmosphere of the place, Alcoholic drinks, Smoking, Non-Vegetarian food items prohibited on the campus during the stay.
- Children below 13 years are not admissible for the participation (Children events organized individually)
- This is not an amusement resort. Since the purpose of the place is Meditation, Contemplation, and Study, the event timings need to adhere properly.
- One and half hour’s Selfless Seva is Mandatory for this communal livelihood. Because we consider this as a working Meditation.
- Therefore, early reservations are Mandatory.
Address: SatDarshan, 7/634, Vada Kottathara,
Kottathara, Dist.: Palakkad. Pin: 678581
Easily accessible from Coimbatore City – 45 Kms.
Mobile: WhatsApp 9489663755, 9842231582, 9363222785
OCTOBER 13 to 15 OSHO CAMP
There were around 13 participants for this program. It concluded on Sunday at the Meditation Resort. We explored many meditations, silent sittings, swimming in the river and quietude. In future, we are looking forward to seeing more people in these gatherings where silence happens.
Take a look at the Gallery for the pictures of the participants.